Team KnackForge always has the quest to find precocious. KnackForge has paved pay for fresh minds to involve in real time design and development. If your passion indulges Web and its embraces, join us and explore the world of Web. All the below mentioned position(s) require excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proficient knowledge in Drupal module development using APIs.
- Eminence with Drupal content management system.
- Proficient in PHP programming.
- Ability to work with XHTML, jQuery and CSS.
- Good at UNIX commands.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- To design and develop Drupal based sites.
- To create custom modules wherever required.
- Create and maintain custom CSS templates.
- Test and refine the developed sites.
Web Designer/ Frontend Developer
Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS.
Proficiency in GIMP Toolkit or similar
Knowledge in Flash could be an added advantage.
Ability to design highly constructive banners, layouts, etc.
Tendency to design with less guidance.
Experience in Mobile App Designing
Hands-on Responsive design involving HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
Experience in Bootstrap is additional advantage.
Design and develop Front banners.
Create Web layouts using GIMP Toolkit.
Develop custom illustrations based on requirements.
Creating mockups for given requirements.
Ensuring usability and accessibility.
Converting PSD to HTML.
Variable Data Programmer
Variable Data Programmer (VDP) processes mailing data and programs variable documents for output on digital presses using the latest software technologies. Individual must be self motivated and be capable of finding and correcting problems as necessary, be very detailed and quality oriented, and be able to work well with team members to achieve customer demands.
- Program direct mail projects utilizing GMC PrintNet-T
- Perform data manipulation, provide data quality assurance reporting
- Perform postal sorting processing functions
- Follow quality assurance procedures
- Work with Account Management Team to receive, client specs and instructions
- GMC Printnet-T software
- Understand postal mailing regulations and guidelines
- Understand print production requirements for print and variable data
- Candidate must possess good customer facing skills and be willing
- to work as part of a team offering wider technical support when needed
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- GMC PrintNet-T Experience (document assembly)
- USPS Postal Regulations and Guidelines
- 3-6 years experience of variable document construction