Team KnackForge always has the quest to find precocious. KnackForge has paved pay for fresh minds to involve in real time design and development. If your passion indulges Web and its embraces, join us and explore the world of Web. All the below mentioned positions require excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Please mail your resume mentioning the job code in the subject line to email@example.com
Web Designer/ Frontend Developer
- Highly creative
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency in GIMP Toolkit.
- Knowledge in Flash could be an added advantage.
- Ability to design highly constructive banners, layouts, etc.
- Tendency to design with less guidance.
- Design and develop Front banners.
- Create Web layouts using GIMP Toolkit.
- Develop custom illustrations based on requirements.
Web Application Architect
- Well versed in PHP and Drupal
- Ability to adopt with any PHP framework
- Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) based architecture
- Good communication and analytical skills
- To Develop complex architectural sites using PHP framework.
- Building Web applications and Websites with an emphasis on performance and user experience.
- Author technical documentation to provide Governance over development processes.
- To ensure and supervise quality of the application.
- Strong foundation in PHP 5 or higher.
- Certification in PHP would be an added advantage.
- Firm knowledge in MySQL/ PqSQL Database.
- Ability to troubleshoot Apache server.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge in jQuery is a added plus.
- Develop PHP based web sites.
- Plan and design PHP based web applications.
- Prepare and maintain the site's functionality.